The blog for all the Minecraft fans!

The blog for all the Minecraft fans!

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Orespawn!

If you haven't heard of orespawn and you play minecraft, I'd be surprised. Its one of the most popular mods out there. Basically, it adds tons of bosses and mobs to minecraft. Personally, I really like the progression of the mod, and like how much stuff it has. Its easy for kids, and people like myself to understand, and its pretty awesome!
My Favorite Stuff in Orespawn
That's something. I really like the mod, and all the stuff in it. They have just SO MUCH STUFF! I really like the fact they added weapons that are powerful, but don't make everything too easy.
Download: Orespawn.com
The king is one of the bosses in the mod, and its really freaking cool, 7,000 hp and a max damage of 120 to itself. No cheating >:3

Youtube videos of the mod, covering NEARLY everything. That's right. NEARLY...

2 comments: