The blog for all the Minecraft fans!

The blog for all the Minecraft fans!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Top 10 Faces!

So, as all the followers on my blog know, I'm a big rage comics fan. So, I've decided to show you guys my Top 10 Favorite Rage Faces!


#10 Yao Ming
I'm a big fan of the Yao Ming face, because, honestly I like how he's just like: Screw this!
#9 Spiderp Man
C'mon. I love this guy. He's so derpy, and ends up doing really creepy stuff.


   
#8 Okay
I've gotta love this guy. He's so passive, and is just so sad looking. D:
#7 I see what you did there
He saw what you did there. I love his mouth and the look on his face.

#6 NO.
NO. I like this guy because he's just so... NO-y.
#5 Gasp
This one is super common in rage comics, and I always find funny. He really does fit every scene.
#4 Sweet Jesus
I love this face. He's so content, it's like someone giving you a back massage.
#3 Forever Alone
Ah, the good times I've had laughing about the patheticness of the comics in which he is in.
#2 Me Gusta
Me gusta. When something feels good, or tastes good, or you do something silly, he's the man to go to!

#1 Harp Darp
You were probably all assuming I was gonna be stereotypical and put Troll Face, but... Harp Darp is my favorite face. He just makes me laugh so hard.

That's it for my top 10 Rage faces, tell me your favorites in the comments! ^_^



                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment